Softdiv MP3 to WAV Converter 2.5

General questions about Softdiv MP3 to WAV Converter

Softdiv MP3 to WAV Converter 2.5

Postby softdiv » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:51 am

Softdiv MP3 to WAV Converter 2.5 is now under construction. Please post a reply of this message and we might include your suggestions in the coming version. Thanks

Best Regards;
Rick
Softdiv Software
http://www.softdivshareware.com
softdiv
Site Admin

Re: Softdiv MP3 to WAV Converter 2.5

Postby teesman » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:52 am

A merge facility would be a useful feature - particularly for merging mp3s.
teesman

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:53 am

I don't know whether this is included in version 2.0 but if it is I can't find it (but maybe I haven't looked very hard.......):

Is there a tool that will allow PARTICULAR splits to be deleted/cleared. The sort of problem I come across is in closely packed mp3 album files. Often tracks are squeezed together so split points are not obvious. Sometimes tracks are recorded so that there is no split between them. Let's take the last example, I put in a split point then do an audio check on the file and find that two of the tracks are meant to run together - it seems I now have to clear ALL splits and start again.

If single split deletion was possible then some visual marker for each split would be useful. (I appreciate this is not needed at the moment)

Postby teesman » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:53 am

Above post is from teesman - but so as not to waste this one - let me say I do realise that global definition is given by the coloured graph segments at the top of the screen. However splits are not (visually) available at a local level.
teesman

Return to Softdiv MP3 to WAV Converter Questions