flv input and other questions

Forum Discussion for VIDEOzilla

flv input and other questions

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:34 am

All in all this looks like a really cool program, my friend told me about it and I'm really excited. I'm curious, but is there any chance that this software will support .flv input in the future? And whether it's possible to use deblocking (I think it uses directshow, so the codec's deblocking can be used, correct)?

Also, I'm curious what mpeg2 encoder it uses, as I currently use qenc for this.

Re: flv input and other questions

Postby softdiv » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:34 am

Version 2 will support flv as output. For flv input, we might consider to add this feature in the coming releases or available on a new software.

Softdiv Software
Rick
softdiv
Site Admin

Re: flv input and other questions

Postby bradp » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:37 am

You know, might just be me... I can handle being the stupid one, but there was no mention of this anywhere on your site. So I bought your little product thinking that I'd be able to fully support the flv format! You really need to change your verbage on your Codec Support list. By default a Codec is an (incode and decode) but you've limited me to incode only...

I have Flash 8 Pro, I didn't need to be able to incode with your app I have movies that I need to repurpose in other ways and I don't have the original anylonger.

How soon will this be a feature? Next month or next year?
bradp

Need flash reader/converter

Postby boarddogg » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:37 am

I was ready to pay for Videozilla but then realized it won't even READ flash files, much less convert them. This is a much needed feature that would make Videozilla a great all around video conversion utility. The one-way conversion doesn't cut it.
boarddogg

Return to VIDEOzilla Questions