BOUGHT VIDEOZILLA DOES NOT ISNTALL, NEVER RECEIVED CD

Forum Discussion for VIDEOzilla

BOUGHT VIDEOZILLA DOES NOT ISNTALL, NEVER RECEIVED CD

Postby selfstorage » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:58 pm

I can only conclude this is a scam? I purchased the app Order # 07052006-72534-1806 and folowed instructionos to download. The app just keeps sending me back to a BUY NOW option. I uninstalled the trial version on the PC. I AM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to use the app NOW! Since there is no phone number, it is a wait for trading e-mails. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED, LET'S SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT A SCAM.
RK 877 622-5508 eXT 81
selfstorage

Re: BOUGHT VIDEOZILLA DOES NOT ISNTALL, NEVER RECEIVED CD

Postby softdiv » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Hello,

All purchase will be delivered as in downloadable version. Once your order has been authorised, an email with full version download details will be sent to your email account. Please note that before installing the full version, you will need to uninstall the trial version first. Then check the installation folder eg. C:\Program Files\Videozilla and manually delete other remaining files. Then install the full version.

Please contact softdiv@softdivshareware.com if you have further problems. I will resend the full version details to you. Thanks

Best Regards;
Rick Ng
Softdiv Software
softdiv
Site Admin

Return to VIDEOzilla Questions