Merged mpg video medely will not convert properly to wmv

Forum Discussion for VIDEOzilla

Merged mpg video medely will not convert properly to wmv

Postby battlebrat169 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Dear Person(s)

I purchased VideoZilla 2.5 some time ago, and have had a number of difficulties with your product, however this is the first time I have written in to complain about them.

My latest difficulty I am having, is that I picked up four short video clips, they were sequences, and I merged them together into one video output file, in the mpg format, using "Combi-Movie", which is a very reliable program for merging such files.

The merged output file plays smoothly, with no distortion or visible lags between the merged seams.

However, when I try to convert this file, into a WMV formated file, it runs through all the stages of conversion, but the output file only contains the first segment of the merged file, segment 01, and does not include the following segments, segments 02, 03, and 04.

Is there some sort of a software update that I can install for my purchased copy of VideoZilla?
battlebrat169

Re: Merged mpg video medely will not convert properly to wmv

Postby softdiv » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Hello,

Please send the upgrade request to support@videozilla.net, quoting your order-id or registered email address. Thank you

Best Regards;
Rick NG
Softdiv Software Sdn Bhd
http://www.softdiv.com
softdiv
Site Admin

Return to VIDEOzilla Questions