Context menus no longer work

Forum Discussion for VIDEOzilla

Context menus no longer work

Postby DrSnoCaps » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:39 pm

I've been using Videozilla 2.7 for some time now without any problems but after a recent disk migration, the context menus no longer seem to do anything. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled, cleaned the registry and installed again (including reboots) and still the context menus that used to work now don't. Am I crazy or is there something that may have caused this?
DrSnoCaps

Re: Context menus no longer work

Postby softdiv » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Hello Don,

Could you please clarify the problems that you are facing with the context menu? For example, the context menu no longer appear after the mouse right-click or the menu items are in disabled mode? Thank you

Best Regards;
Rick Ng
Softdiv Software Sdn Bhd
http://www.softdiv.com
softdiv
Site Admin

Postby DrSnoCaps » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:40 pm

They appear normally and are not disabled. I click and nothing happens even with no applications open. I wait 5 mins and still nothing happens. I've reinstalled several times without any luck
DrSnoCaps

Postby softdiv » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello Don,

Will the Videozilla settings screen loaded if you click on the Settings menu item?

Best Regards;
Rick Ng
Softdiv Software Sdn Bhd
http://www.softdiv.com
softdiv
Site Admin

Postby DrSnoCaps » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Unfortunately, no. I'm almost certain there's some kine of registry screwup with the CLSID's but without knowing how the registry is supposed to be set up, I can't seem to find the problem. And as I mentioned previously, uninstalling, reinstalling doesn't fix the problem :-/
DrSnoCaps

Return to VIDEOzilla Questions