How can I convert MP4 to WMV?

Forum Discussion for VIDEOzilla

How can I convert MP4 to WMV?

Postby artist_pw » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:55 am

Hi:

I purchased a tv show video and I want to watch it in Windows Media because I can minimize and keep it on top of other windows and watch it discretely while doing other things. It's nice that way. This is the main reason I purchased Videozilla to do this conversion, only to find out I have problems doing it. I noticed the other post about converting to Mp4 video, and notice the reply that it's in development - is the conversion from MP4 also in development?
artist_pw

Re: How can I convert MP4 to WMV?

Postby softdiv » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:55 am

Hello,

Conversion from MP4 video is supported on Videozilla 2.5 which is already available. A QuickTime player is needed before the conversion. Thanks

Best Regards;
Rick
Softdiv Software
http://www.softdiv.com
softdiv
Site Admin

Postby artist_pw » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:57 am

Hi:

I just purchased videozilla today and downloaded but I don't think I actually have that version. How can I get it without paying more and why wasn't that the available download version?
artist_pw

Postby artist_pw » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:57 am

Hi:

Ok, it does actually say that it is 2.5 on the title bar of the application. It isn't working. When I try to run it, it seems to run in the background and when I look at the taskmanager, it is running for a while, but then it gets a 'not responding'. I have plenty of memory available, and I have win xp for home. What is going on?
artist_pw

Postby softdiv » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:57 am

Hello,

Try rename the file to extension .mov and see it would help. An improve version of MP4 decoding is on the way together with the MP4 creation. Please email the video file to softdiv@gmail.com if you still experience the same problem. We will inspect the file. Thanks

Best Regards;
Rick
Softdiv Software
http://www.softdiv.com
softdiv
Site Admin

Postby artist_pw » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 am

Hi:

I tried switching the extension to mov and it still didn't work. I'll send you the file and thanks for taking a look.
artist_pw

Return to VIDEOzilla Questions