Find Answers to Commonly Asked Questions about Dexster Audio Editor
We accept online ordering through major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, EuroCard, American Express, Discover/Novus, Diners Club, JCB). Other offline options are through check, money order. Alternatively, you can also pay with PayPal.
Once your order is approved, we will send a confirmation email to your email address. In the confirmation email, it will contain a download link to the full version. Before installing the full version,please uninstall the trial version and some old files you will need to remove it manually from the installation folder.
Before installing the full version, please uninstall the trial version and some old files you will need to remove it manually from the installation folder.
All purchase is entitle to receive unlimited upgrades for a year. Just send an upgrade request to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the free upgrade when there is a new version available.
Windows XP, 2000, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8, 10 with at least 256 MB RAM and 300 MB harddisk space.
As long as your purchase is still within a year, you can always get the latest version at no cost.
Click on Start Windows - Program Files - Dexster - Uninstall .
Try download again later.
During the recording, make sure you have select the correct sound driver and also the input source. Secondly, make sure the play volume is not pointed to zero. Check our recording tutorials for more guide.
Please refer to the tutorial at http://www.softdivshareware.com/dexster_recording.html
Make sure you have computer has installed with Windows XP, 2000, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8, 10 with a least 256 MB RAM and 300 MB hard disk space for the best performance. Secondly, make sure there is no other application that is playing or opening the audio file that you trying to edit at the same time.
Dexster is offerred as free trial so that users can try before they purchase to determine whether the software is suit their needs.Therefore our refund guarantee is only limiting to software bugs within our software. All refund request must provide a screenshot or detail explationation of "software failure" as a proof. We also deserve the rights to reject refund request that we suspected is a fraud request.
If you are experiencing problem to load audio cd track (.cda), please try the following:
1. Check the installation folder of Dexster eg. C:\Program Files\Dexster or C:\ProgramData\Dexster if you are using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 look for the file settings.ini .
2. Double click to open the settings.ini
3. Look for the following entry:
4. Chage the isVista=0 to isVista=1 and save the settings.ini
5. Run Dexster and try to load the audio cd track again.
The trial version does not come with WMA audio support. If you are using the full version and experiencing problem to support WMA audio format, it can be due to the following reason:
1. Windows Media Format 9 Series Runtime Files is not installed. Please note that before installing the full version, you will need to install Windows Media Format 9 Series Runtime Files. You may find the setup file for Windows Media Format 9 Series Runtime Files (wmfdist.exe) located in the same folder as the full version setup file. Run full version setup file again after the Windows Media Format 9 Series Runtime Files installation.
2. The WMA audio is protected. Dexster does not support protected WMA audio. Protected WMA audio are the music files that you purchased from online music store like msn, itune, napster and etc. These files are prohibit for editing.
This can be due to a few reasons. Please make sure that you have enter a valid postal code, address, country, state, card number, expiration month/year and etc. Alternatively, you can also pay with PayPal.